In this post I’m talking about how to choose the best jewelry: rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces.
This is the third post of the accessories series.
So here are…
3 Tips to Choose the Best Jewelry
- When you choose silver or gold pieces, it’s better to invest in good quality because they don’t lose their color easily.
- Invest only in what you love and feel you really need to have, because there are lots of so so pieces that aren’t really that interesting.
- If you don’t have a lot of pieces, choose simple pieces that you’ll wear a lot, or it will be just another thing taking space in your closet.
Wanna know how to wear accessories?
I’m launching a new program: “How to wear well accessories (and create amazing outfits)”.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to wear different accessories: bags, shoes, necklaces, earrings, rings, glasses, belts, scarves, hats and others.
- How to choose the ideal accessories for you: for your body, face and personality.
- Accessories style (and how to transform your outfit with accessories).
- The best organization (because if you don’t have everything organized, you’ll probably won’t wear it often)
- And much more
The program is 7 days. And you’ll know how to create different, original outfits with accessories.
You can check out the program here: How to wear accessories (and create amazing outfits).
If you have questions, send them to email@example.com!
Foto: Sincerely Jules
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book