Do you have a beige sweater?
If not, it’s a great option because beige looks great with every color.
Here are some ideas to wear a beige sweater:
How to Wear a Beige Sweater
Here are 4 tips:
- As you can see in the image, beige looks great with grey and black
- Wear the sweater with any type of bottom: pants, skirts, shorts
- A V-neck elongates but the round neck is warmer
- If your skin tone is very light, choose a darker shade of beige, closer to camel
- Wear it with ankle boots that look great with everything!
Here are the pieces of the look and some more suggestions.
Jeans: Light Grey Slim Jeans
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book