Do you like the new cropped wide leg pants?
Lately I’ve been obsessed with those pants! It seems that I don’t see anything else because it’s what I notice the most. I’ve seen lots of outfits that I loved, here are the two favorites:
- Pants in white with vertical stripes in earthy tones, with a loose black t-shirt tucked inside and black high-heeled sandals.
- Copper pleated pants, also with a black t-shirt (this one was a cropped t-shirt) and silver brinkenstock sandals.
I don’t know if that’s enough to explain it, but it’s worth a try ;)
How to Wear Cropped Wide Leg Pants
Here are some tips:
- They can make you look shorter, so it’s easier to wear them with cropped or tucked-inside tops You can wear them with all kinds of tops: t-shirts, tanks, blouses, shirts, sweaters, etc.
- They make you look larger below, so wear something more fitted on top.
- They look good with all types of shoes: sandals, pumps, ballet flats, ankle boots, … – the ankle boots can also make you look shorter.
Here are some outfits so you get inspired:
I already bought some pants I love at Zara. They are green/blue + pleated. I’ll share an outfit on the blog soon!
What do you think of these pants and trend?
P.S. I’m working on a new, quick style program! It also helps you to find what trends to wear this Fall / Winter. I’ll have more news soon!!! xxx
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book