Today I want to tell you about a very simple outfit, great for the mid-season and very easy to replicate:
- skinny or slim pants
- a blouse or shirt
- closed shoes that can be sneakers (my favorite option), ballet flats, ankle boots, etc.
- on top, a jacket that can be a blazer, bomber, cardigan – the best option is the one that is best for you in terms of taste and body type also (to make sure it looks good on you).
Since it’s not too cold, you can wear short socks that look great with sneakers and ankle boots. And you can also wear ballet flats and pumps, without feeling cold.
On the other hand, you can also wear blouses and shirts. In Winter it’s harder to wear them, at least for me, because I like to feel very warm ;)
Finally, you can still wear shorter / cropped tops, which are trendy and also have the advantage of elongating your figure.
How to Adapt This Outfit to You
How can you adapt this outfit to your body? You have to worry about:
- wearing the right size,
- wearing the right pieces that disguise some lack of proportion so you feel more balanced,
- create a good balance between the volume of the pieces,
- stretch the figure so you don’t look more disproportionate
And to adapt it to your wardrobe?
- make the right combination of pieces (inside your wardrobe)
- make the right combination of colors (don’t wear more than three / four colors in one outfit)
Finally how do you adapt it to your tastes?
It’s easy: choose the type of pieces you feel most comfortable and stylish with!
Did you like this outfit? If you want to have several stylish, easy-to-wear and ideal for you mid-season / winter outfits, you can still enter the “Create Your Style of the Season” master class.
We start today and pre-work is already available! Send me the pre-work so I can give you personalized tips.
I’ll be there to help you for 14 days. The first 7 days are content intensive, so you can create a style you LOVE and a series of outfits that make your life easy and fashionable!
In addition to creating the Season’s outfits, for you, we’ll also see 7 main pillars of style. Without these basic notions, you just can’t create an outfit that looks good on you!
If you want to take your style to the next level, this is your opportunity right here :) I’ll be there waiting for you, to help you with whatever it takes!
To learn more and enter, send me an email to email@example.com, asking for information about “Create Your Style for This Season”.
Lots of love,
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book