You probably already noticed that a big trend of this season is the leopard print!
I used to be a bit against the leopard print… because I though it gave a bit of a trashy look… but that was a long long long time ago ;)
Now the leopard print is used on lots of pieces, and when it’s used on not so sexy pieces, it looks different and also balances that effect.
How to Wear the Leopard Print
It’s a sexy print, so wear it with relaxed, simple pieces. So that the outfit looks more balanced. Try it with sporty pieces (like sneakers). You can see it on the photo above.
You can also choose a more relaxed leopard print piece, like:
- slouchy pants instead of leggings
- a full skirt instead of a tight mini-skirt
- a large sweater instead of a cropped top
How to replicate this outfit?
- If you don’t have this kind of overalls, wear a t-shirt with another black dress that shows the tee (with straps for example).
- If you don’t have the leopard print tee, wear another print (stripes, flowers, etc)
- Finally you can wear other neutral tone sneakers. Or other black shoes.
Let me know if you need some help ;)
P.S. One of the things I teach in my CYOU app, is how to replicate any outfit you like, easily.
And I have great news about the app!
✨✨✨ I finally have all things ready to launch my new Confident Superstar membership! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Do you want to love your image, love your style and have a step-by-step system to get there? A system that’s quick, easy and helps you while you have fun?
That’s the Confident Superstar program! And that’s why I love it so much :))))
Here’s what you receive there:
- A quick style course
- A monthly training/Q&A
- Access to the Choose Your Outfit app
- New looks every month
The CYOU app is where the magic happens. It makes all the difference because you learn while you look great from day one, and without even noticing that you are learning. the app makes the boring work for you ;)
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book