Fur coats are great for winter because they’re super warm.
But they also have a lot of volume and call for attention, so they can be tricky to combine.
I love the striped coat on the photo above. An easy way to wear this bolder coat is combining it with a simpler look like a total black look.
If you don’t have a fur coat yet, it might be better to buy a neutral tone since they’re easier to combine and you won’t get tired of them so easily.
How to Wear a Fur Coat (for Day to Day): Styling
- Combine the longer coats with pants without volume (skinny, slim, or straight-leg), or with straight skirts and dresses, with tights
- If the coat is shorter, it also looks good with bottoms with more volume
- Choose a simpler outfit and let the coat be the central piece
- Most fur coats have a chicer vibe, so combine with more casual pieces like sweatshirts, sneakers, jeans, etc.
- They look great with ankle boots and sneakers
I’ve been wanting to buy a fur coat that I’m seeing a lot, like this one:
Photo: Meggan Grubb
How to Wear a Fur Coat (for Day to Day): Photos
A long coat with skinny black pants & sneakers or pumps
With leather skinny black pants & Ankle boots or sneakers
With a sweatshirt (makes it more casual)
With a mini skirt and lace-up ankle boots
With a midi or long skirt & ankle boots (a shorter coat looks better here)
Pieces from the look
What about you?
Do you like fur coats? How are you going to wear yours?
P.S. Do you want this year to be the best year yet? Do you want help and support to become unstoppable and receive your vision?
I have a new coaching program called “Become Unstoppable”! If you want more information just send an email to email@example.com, asking for information about “Become Unstoppable” and I’ll send you all the details.
If you’re ready to take action to bring your vision to reality, and you’re ready to face the resistance and obstacles, then this program is for you. xxx
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book