Today I wanted to tell you about feeling stuck in one or several areas of your life.
We feel stuck because we feel we can’t do anything about our situation, that we have no power, that circumstances dictate our present and our future.
We basically feel we are victims of life, with no power to change anything.
So I wanted to tell you that when you feel like this, and I have felt this way many times, you need to stop focusing on how you’ll get out of the situation and how trapped you are and start focusing on how you can feel better!
Because when you feel that you have no power it’s hard to see solutions. When you are down and you think you are stuck, you’re seeing everything black and this state won’t give you the best ideas and solutions.
So focus every day on feeling good, liking yourself, taking care of you.
Become stronger or maybe that isn’t even the best word … become happier, more hopeful, more positive :)
When you are down, your thoughts, your energy, are coming from the ego. From that part of you that is low energy, that focuses on survival and fear, to protect you. And most of the time you don’t need that protection and it only limits you.
So focus on feeling up, on changing your state, on getting to a positive energy and to flow.
Flow is when you love what you’re doing and time goes by in a second and you feel super high. High on life.
If you’re feeling down, don’t make decisions, don’t think, don’t enter a negative spiral.
Instead think about…
How can you change your state and become more energetic and more positive?
It’s pretty easy. You just find the activities that make you happy, that get you into flow, and you do them.
Make a list now.
Here are some of mine:
- walk outside (but be present and focus on positive things like gratitude for what you see)
- talk to someone who is fun and positive
- take a walk near the water
- Dive or go for a swim
- Take a bath or shower
- Catching some sun
- view photos of fashion, decoration, traveling, restaurants and hotels
- make a vision board with your desires
- read something inspiring – book or phrases or blog, etc.
- hear or see something inspiring
- journaling – writing my ideal reality or my new positive beliefs
- journaling – dealing with triggers or a day that isn’t going that well
- listening to music
- go to a hotel for the weekend
- go to a restaurant that you like
- drink a latte or green juice or smoothie
- Eat a healthy meal
- make a list of things you’re grateful for
- see a movie or series you like – filmed in a calm setting or a comedy
The truth is there are no limits to what you can achieve when you’re positive. When you’re seeing life as it is, not with negative glasses ;)
An important part is to change your beliefs, because what you believe will determine your thoughts. And it’s the negative thoughts that make you feel stuck.
So another priority is to change what you believe, to believe in what will move you forward.
Here are some important beliefs to feel good about your life:
- Everything happens to me. What can I learn from this?
- I’m on the right track
- Everything is available to me
- I always make the right decision and take the right action
- I am always being guided by my higher self
- The best is yet to come
- My life is always improving
And that’s it!
When you feel good and when you have beliefs that are good for you, you begin to see that you’re not stuck after all and that you can do whatever you want !!!
In the comments below tell me: What makes you happy?
Lots of love,
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book