I love this new place where I’ve been working because it’s sunny all morning :) And I love the sun!
Today I wanted to tell you about a new habit that is helping me a lot, to feel energetic and happy in my life… and it’s Gratitude.
And I’m not making gigantic gratitude lists!
Just aim to write one thing you’re grateful for in the morning (I often end up writing 3 or 4), and one thing at night (and usually I also write 3 or 4 ;)).
It’s a good idea to have a specific journal for this, so it doesn’t take too much time and you don’t forget about it. I bought a journal that has some journaling prompts, and one of them is: “I’m profoundly grateful for… “ and then it has 5 lines.
Basically it’s this:
I’m profoundly grateful for…
I write in this journal and it helps me to keep things short and simple.
It’s great to do this every day: to notice the good things we have, the good things that happen, what we enjoy in our lives. Because most of the time, we’re so used to what we have that we don’t even notice it anymore.
It’s true that many times, we only realize what we had when we don’t have it anymore.
How do you apply this to your style and image?
You can make a list of things you’re grateful for, about your style and image.
- I am profoundly grateful to have an outfit that I love today, because it makes me feel confident
- I am profoundly grateful that I’ve gone to the hairdresser and I feel super cute
- I am profoundly grateful for my body because it’s fit and strong
- I am profoundly grateful for my beautiful, shiny hair because it makes me feel beautiful.
- I am profoundly grateful for my coat with fur because it’s super warm and makes me feel cool and comfortable
This also helps you notice what you love the most about your style and so where you can invest more :)!
In the comments below tells me:
What are you profoundly grateful for today?
P.S. Did you like this post? Then please share it in the buttons below! xxx
Get the free chapter "10 Styling Rules to Create Amazing Outfits", from my style e-book