Today I wanted to talk about living the life you really want to live!
When will you do it?
The other day I said to my daughter: When I’m really old, I’ll live by the beach. And then you’ll come visit and spend your days with me, at my house by the beach!
But this post is not about houses, or about where you live.
It’s about not leaving to tomorrow, what you can do today.
My daughter asked me: But why will you only go when you’re old?
Lol, obvious question now that I think about it. If I want something, why not do it now?
If I want to spend more time with my children, how can I do it now?
If I want to do what I like all day long, why not start now?
If I want a business where I only work 2 to 3 hours a day, when can that happen, if not now?
The problem with making plans is that they never happen. They are plans, which means one day we’ll do that.
But if you think you can have what you want right now, what’s a small action that takes you in that direction?
Here’s a bit about what I want and how I’m going to change my life to have it:
- I want to wake up and love each day, because I work for 3 hours and the rest of the time I do what I feel like doing.
- I want to have time to take care of my house and improve it and go to the beach more often. Maybe, move to a house near the beach? ;)
- I want to like everything I do so much, that I can’t even call it work, and delegate the rest (ok, here I’m already quite close ;))
- I want to help fantastic women to do fantastic things – which basically is, to create the life of their dreams. To believe that they can have it. And to see how powerful they are.
- I want to have fun
- And above all, I want to spend time with my children, even if they are teenagers and already spend a lot of time by themselves. I want to visit them each day and talk to them for a bit. Maybe help them with some task. Have time available for them.
What I really wanted to tell you today, is that if there’s something you really want to do, if you look at your life and think that something isn’t going that well…
And you can change it now.
Instead of waiting for a day when you’re old. And then you look back and what will you think, about what you’re doing now? Think about it ;)
P.S. Do you want to do a coaching session with me, to see what’s in your unconscious, creating the life you have now? Then send me a message and I’ll send you the link to book. xxx
Calm & Powerful
Get the free workshop Calm & Powerful and go from Fear to Power. So you can reach your goals more easily.